I always look forward to this month because it's quite a turning point. I find that most babies seem to come alive this month and start to really develop their personalities.
--You started to roll this month. It sure shocked your daddy and me. We weren't expecting this for a couple more months. You roll from your back to your tummy and are quite the tummy sleeper, just like your mommy.
--You are really into rattles this month. Absolutely everything goes in your mouth--dresses and all! You have started to reach for things.
--You started going to Waumbaland (church nursery) this month. The ladies love you there and take such good care of you. You are quite the little social butterfly--always skipping your nap to play.
--You went on your 1st big roadtrip to Tennessee. I loved that you slept so well in the mountains. You were great about being passed around by the ladies. You sure didn't suffer from a lack of attention.
--You love to squeal and make sure I hear you over your brother's babbles. I am loving how you pull back and look at me and make all sorts of funny noises.
--You took your 1st dip in the pool; I was smitten by your cuteness in your adorable pink flapper suit! I really love dolling you up!
--Sleep is still a work in progress, but we'll get there.
--I love your cheeks; I could kiss them all day long!
I am definitely a huge fan of yours. It's so wonderful to be a part of your firsts and to celebrate all the little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment