We packed a lot into a short period. We spent quality time with my family, visited with our friends the Youngs, and were able to enjoy dessert with my Aunt Gail and cousin Anna. I was so proud of myself for not over packing for our short trip. I truly have a problem. I usually bring 3 outfits for every day we are away and multiple toys to keep the kids occupied. I finally realize that you can buy more diapers, you can rewear clothes, and likely you won't need that many toys since Grandpa and Grandma are around to love on your little ones. Here are some pictures from our trip.
All dolled up for Memorial Day
Lolly and Harper Ann cuddling after lunch
Loving on my niece
Dr. JP's in the house
Why is Duncle trying to give me a shot?
Me and my girl
Guys and Dolls
Caroline giving JP some love
My cute pregnant friend, Gina.
Claire taking in easy on one of our breaks
No comments:
Post a Comment