Here are a few shots from over the last couple of months. I'm due on March 1st, so we only have 28 more days!!! Lord willing, we'll soon be holding our little girl in our arms.
Enjoy!
7 Weeks--My two little babes!
9 Weeks--check out the pillsbury pop
12 Weeks--one of my only belly shots; I got wise this time around and didn't show much flesh!
14 Weeks-my sister and I were pregnant at the same time (she had her little one the next day) :)
19 Weeks-almost halfway there! :)
22 Weeks--sporting our little pumpkin
24 or 25 weeks-Feel like this could be an awkward family photo shot! :)
27 Weeks--Pregnant with some of my favorite small group girls
29 Weeks-Ugh, looking quite ugly here...
30 Weeks-our last Christmas pic as a family of 3
33 Weeks-glad I can hide behind scarves this time...
34 Weeks--family picture at our new home
you could never look ugly! adorable belly! so excited for you. :) thanks for posting pics!
ReplyDeletepregnancy looks good on you!
ReplyDelete