Saturday, June 2, 2012
The Wild Threes
Our little man is 3! He's been telling friends and family that he's 3 for months now. Perhaps, to prepare his momma for his big day! :) I'm not sure what to make of three. I've heard it's a mixed bag full of sweetness and personality along with challenges due to attitude and preferences. I thought it quite fitting to head to the zoo to kick off what will likely be a wild year.
We loved having Grandma and Grandma along for the adventure. It was mid 70 and sunny that day, so the zoo was packed. John Parker picked out his Kermit shirt and shoes. Man, does that boy like to choose his clothes. Claire was quite happy pushing the stroller or sipping on some apple juice.
Here we go. Bring on three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't believe he is 3 already! So precious.....love seeing your pictures! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!
ReplyDelete