Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's Gymbo Time

For J.P.'s birthday, we invited a few family and friends to Gymboree to party with Gymbo (the Gymboree clown/mascot), if you aren't familiar. A big thanks to Grandma, Grandpa, the Branscombs, Clarks, Hunters, and Weber families for coming to the party. John Parker loved having all of his buddies there to celebrate. I loved that we wore the kids out by playing hard for an hour and then loaded them up with sugar and sent them home. Sorry, parents!!! Laura, the instructor, came up with great games to engage all the kids and she had a way with making the kids smile. I loved watching the kids play "Monkeys Jumping on the bed" and watching the babies and toddlers chase after the bubbles. There is a sweet innocence about these younger years that I just love. I was one happy mommy being able to have fun and then walk away with no mess or clean-up. Now, that's how a party should be--fun for the kids and adults! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment