Friday, June 1, 2012

Ducks, Ducks, and more Ducks

A new favorite past time for the kids and I is to go to Laurel Park and feed the ducks. It reminds me of feeding the birds in Northern Michigan with my grandma. There's just something about feeding the birds that makes me feel like a little girl all over again. I love being resourceful and using my old bread to feed and nourish something rather than just tossing it in the trash. I caught some of the cutest pictures of the kids that day. John Parker loved to toss the bread to all of his feathered friends. He even felt sorry for the one lone squirrel that was roaming for handouts among the geese. That's my little guy! Claire didn't know quite what to make of the quacking feathered friends coming straight for her, especially the territorial hissing type.

No comments:

Post a Comment