Big Smiles
Trying to eat the Pumpkin
Bringing little miss his pumpkins
Love this one
Trying to lift his pumpkin
Eyes
There first of many pumpkin patches together
The famous tractor ride (we all looked thrilled to be looking into the sun)
I love pumpkin patches!! I am an idealist at heart--always chasing that "Norman Rockwell" moment. I have such fond memories of picking out the perfect pumpkin as a child. My mom would always take the cutest family pictures of my sister, brother, and me on top of a mound of pumpkins. This is one tradition that I hope to keep with our kids.
We went to Berry Patch Farms again this year. The last time we went was when John Parker was 5 months old. It was the perfect day to go since the Georgia game was on and the patch wasn't crowded. We could have road the tractor around the patch again and again were it not so chilly outside.
John Parker loved the tractor; he kept talking about riding it the whole time he looked for pumpkins. He especially loved picking out the baby pumpkins. Claire was so content to sit and try to nibble at the pumpkins. One of my favorite memories was of her surrounded by baby pumpkins that John Parker had put around her. I enjoyed my seaonal apple fritter and cider, and John went home a happy man because I finally stopped talking about the pumpkin patch!
Lindsey! I didn't realize y'all were in Atlanta! I am so sad we didn't get to see y'all! I would love to try to meet up next time we get the chance to be down that way...also, could you fbook me your address? I am trying to get Christmas cards done. :) Glad y'all had fun at the Pumpkin Patch!
ReplyDelete