Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Fireman and Cupcake












We had an eventful Halloween in our home this year. Our neighborhood really goes all when it comes to Halloween. Our neighbors had a dress up party for the parents and kids. We went to another neighbors' home for a fall craft party and enjoyed a pizza party in one of the cul-de-sacs before trick or treating.

I had aspirations of dressing the kids in themed costumes this year, but couldn't get my act together.:) Instead, we did a last minute Target run to pick out John Parker's fireman outfit. He loved, loved, loved it! I don't know many two year olds that keep a hat on, but he felt like a hometown hero when wearing it. It was adorable watching his persona change once he sported the coat and hat. Claire was a cupcake--cute as can be. I could eat her up literally with those kissable cheeks and toothy grin. She just enjoyed the ride and even spent a little time in the Radio Flyer while John Parker went door to door.

No comments:

Post a Comment