Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Family Affair

Thrilled to have their picture taken :)



Wide eyed and full of wonder



Having fun



John enjoying the Pirate Ride



Snuggly and Tired



I am all about cheesy titles today. I admittedly get it from my dad. It's one of the things that I love about him. We headed to the North Georgia State Fair this October with our friends Anthony and Amanda (sadly, we didn't get any pictures of them). The fair was only 10 minutes from our home and was a great way to kick off the fall.

We all bundled up because it was quite chilly that day. The fair was full of all sorts of crazy rides, yummy carnival food, and enough lights and sounds to make you go dizzy. I got my fair share of people watching in that day. (No pun intended). A definitely fall highlight for the Ritsema crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment