Sunday, July 31, 2011

Claire-Four Months

















Your fourth month has been a lot of fun. Here are some things that made this month memorable.

--You are a mover; you are by no means crawling. You get around by rolling. I can't help but smile when I lay you in your crib on your back and come back to find you on the other side of your crib on your tummy sandwiched close to your bumper.

--You are starting to sleep through the night consistently!!! Can I get an Amen? :) I feel like a different woman.

--You tried out two new toys this month--your Bumbo and Exersaucer. I love sitting you in the Bumbo when I'm cooking or baking. I can't wait until we can do this together.

--You giggled! Your tickle spot is under your arms. I can't get enough of it!

--You cut your bottom two teeth. I always love toothless grins, but you look pretty darn cute with your bottom two.

--You are in constant motion. You really don't like to be held; you'd rather be playing on the floor or chewing on a toy in your exersaucer. You're brother likes to take advantage of this since he's quite the cuddler.

--You are so observant. You are really into taking in all the elements of your environment. I feel like you get bored easily because you are always looking for the next thing or a different vantage point.

--You started to smile when I come pick you up from your crib. I love knowing that you're ready for me to come get you.

Claire Mae, you are one special little girl! I'm blessed and so grateful to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment