Tuesday, January 18, 2011

John Parker's First Haircut

Before







During






After







Alas, we made it to the day when our little boy got his first "big boy" haircut. I snipped his little tails back in July. However, his mullet is officially gone and you can now see his ears again! :) I've been debating getting him a haircut for awhile now. I knew that it was a bit unruly, but we were both hesitant to cut his locks. We finally bit the bullet a few weekends ago.

We took him to a cute children's salon call Pigtails and Crew cuts. He loved the place and couldn't get enough of the train tables and all the Disney movies that were playing, but his haircut was a different story. He was fine until the stylist decided to bring the scissors around to his ears. No amount of animal crackers seemed to calm him. Thankfully, John was there to hold him for the last few snips. I have to say that my little boy looks adorable with his "big boy" cut. I suppose this is a sort of right or passage from baby to toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment