Proud to be sitting at the big table for his breakfast
Grazing VanderWoude style before the big meal
Cheering on the Tigers with Uncle AJ
In tears over the win---it was a real nail biter!
Proud papas and their kids
A True Auburn Family
Spending time with his Great Aunt Eun
Lovin' on his Great Aunt Wandi and Lolly
For those that read this blog, know that I have ever intention of picking up this blog again in 2011. I know, it's pretty sad to have a post about Thanksgiving in January. I love this outlet and enjoy reading so many of your blogs, so I'll be back in 2011.
Thankfully, we are settled into our new home. It's a wonderful feeling to be here and to make our house a home. We've only lived her for 2 weeks, but each day I find something new that I enjoy and appreciate about our new space. I'll blog about our home later, but for now I'd love to catch you up on some of our holiday pictures from Thanksgiving. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment