We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend; it was nice to soak up the last little bit of warmth before the weather turns cooler. Our weekend was packed with my friend Teila's wedding and my parent's visit. We went to the Marietta Art in the Park Festival. As you can tell, all the activity really wore our little guy out. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



I think John Parker might like donuts. :)
Lindsey,
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you remember me or this is going to seem like a really weird comment. Oh by the way this is Katie Cassidy from your days in Illinois specifically Aurora Christian School. Alison Johnson now Hernandez and Jenny Youngmark were asking about you on Facebook awhile ago. I looked for you a few times but nothing came up, some how all of the searches came together this time and I found this blog. It is a good thing you look the same as when we were in kindergarten together and your mom has not changed at all either. So that made it easy to confirm I am writing to the right person. Send me a note or look me up on facebook if you remember me, if not then ignore the crazy internet stalker.
Katie Cassidy
ktpng@sbcglobal.net
Lindsey! He is so precious. I love donuts, too. My kids always start early. :) Love seeing your sweet little man!
ReplyDelete