Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holding On...






John Parker turned 3 months old yesterday! While each day continues to get better and better; I find myself a little sad that my little one is growing so quickly. I wish I could keep him small and cuddly forever, but I know we have so many great adventures ahead of us.

This week he is really holding on to toys and rattles. He is enjoying his squeaky new toy giraffe. It's so fascinating to see his little mind at work trying to process the world around him. I truly can't thank the Lord enough for such an incredible gift.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsey!! I just found your blog on Rachel's and have had a wonderful time catching up with you. Your son is so handsome and I LOVE his name. Congrats on making the decision to stay home with him. Every day that I spend with mine at home, I'm overwhelmed with a feeling of "rightness" and a sense of being the most blessed Mom on earth. Seriously, WellCare did me a huge favor. ;) I wish you the absolute best in this journey of motherhood. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete