Monday, July 6, 2009
Celebrating the Fourth
The summer months are full of fun holidays and I can honestly say that the Fourth of July is one of my favorites! We celebrated the Fourth with John's family. John Parker met his cousins, Christina and Stephen, for the first time and enjoyed some great cuddle time with his Aunt Susan and Grandma and Grandpa. He wore shorts for the first time and sported some adorable blue shoes. Check out how patriotic he is at such an early age.
I sadly missed seeing fireworks this year as I slept straight through the festivities. I think I get a pass this time due to sleep deprivation and not wanting to hurt John Parker's poor little ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You look beautiful in your pictures above. You have already lost your baby weight!
ReplyDeleteAwww, you are too sweet! You made my day!
ReplyDelete