Sunday, April 29, 2012

That Big Red Dog

I may just be a kid at heart myself. We had so much fun at the Atlanta Children's Museum. I'm so thankful for friends, like Jaillene, that encourage me to let my kids skip naps and try something new. I sometimes need to be pushed a little! :) I'm a huge fan of different morning adventures, a nice lunch in the park, and great afternoon naps for mom and kids. We took our kids downtown and let the big boys play and have a ball in Clifford's world. Needless to say, Clifford is now John Parker's favorite bed buddy. The little ones loved the baby play area where they could crawl, stand, and stack things. I'm reminded of how grateful I am for friends that do life with me. It's nice to have a friend that has been with me in different seasons--college, single, married, and now with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment