Saturday, April 28, 2012
Boots and a little paint
Quite an odd title for a post, don't you think? Well, boots have been our most worn accessory lately. It's hilarious!!! We got some hand me down girls clothes and shoes from our neighbors and they are the talk of the neighborhood. Yes, my son is obsessed with this fashion statement. Granted, it's in the 70's and 80's and he can be seen wearing his girls' winter boots with shorts on most days. He'd love to wear them to bed if I would let him.
I loved that he wore his boots while finger painting one morning. I bet this will be one of those pictures I tear up when I look at it 30 years from now. At times, the preferences and strong opinions of a two year old can be maddenning, but on this occasion I think it's quite adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment