






I have loved how so many of my fellow friends and bloggers recap each month with their little ones. It's fun to see a picture of how they are growing and to hear how they've changed. So here goes, I am behind as usual. However, 10 years from now I won't care. I'll just love looking back at pictures of my little Claire bear.
Things that have happened this month--
*We've learned that you are a hungry girl--you can eat. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised since you were 9 lb, 11 oz at birth. You eat every 2 to 3 hours, but mostly 2.
*You are a cuddler; you love to be held by anyone and everyone. You've gotten lots of good cuddle time with mommy, daddy, family, and friends this month.
*You started smiling so early on (day 20 to be exact) and haven't stopped! I love your sweet smile.
*I am not ashamed that I'm a little bit more relaxed this go around--I love to snuggle with you during nap time and often snooze with you while your brother sleeps.
*I didn't waste anytime putting you in your play gym or bouncy seat. You love the flashing light, just like your brother. You smile at the giraffe in your bouncy seat.
In many ways, the 1st month was a blur filled with wonder and exhaustion. We are so glad that you are a part of our family. Daily, we thank the Lord for how healthy you are.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDelete