It's been an eventful and exciting fall to say the least. It seems like I blinked and October and November had passed. Being an idealist, I was determined to maintain a normal life amidst all the transitions. I still wanted John Parker to pick out a pumpkin, participate in the Marietta Halloween Parade, and go out trick or treating.
His Elmo costume was a hit with his friends, but he wasn't especially wild about the warm furry costume amidst the 70 degree weather. I seriously could have eaten him up on a spoon he looked so darn cute.
Yes, we were the desperate souls looking for a pumpkin on October 31st. Thankfully, one local church still hadn't closed down their patch. JP was so much more into picking out the perfect pumpkin this year. We rode his little wagon around for nearly an hour as he eyeballed and climbed among the pumpkins. This is one family tradition that I look forward to doing each year. Fall Blessings to you all!
He loves riding on daddy's shoulders
His face cracks me up in this picture!
Really? This costume in this heat?
Parading around with my girlfriend Ava and her mommy Katie
Love his milk mustache
Trick or treating with Grandma and Grandpa
Searching for the perfect pumpkin
I like this one more...
Sitting with Daddy
Could we squint our eyes anymore?
Oh Nelly, staying in the wagon is a thing of the past...
Adorable costume! He is getting so big
ReplyDelete