Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Splish, Splash

Going for swims in the pool has definitely been one of the highlights of our summer. John Parker has become quite the little fish. This past Friday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's pool with Jaillene and James. JP couldn't get enough of it. He kept trying to drop out of my arms and submerge himself with water. I had to take a deep breathe and remind myself that he was just having fun not trying to drown himself. Toddlers are so adventurous and willing to do and try anything. I'm glad that I can be his voice of reason. I loved how he would splash and try to roll over on his back. I'm telling you it was a sight to see; it made me smile. I think this boy is ready for swimming lessons.

(Disclaimer--all of these photos were taken before the real fun began! :))

Nothing but swimmers







Are you seriously going to drink that?

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Isn't it crazy how much babies/toddlers LOVE water! My kids could live in the pool or lake or mud hole or bathtub. They're not picky! ;)

    ReplyDelete