Thursday, April 8, 2010

Teethy Grin







JP has had his two bottom teeth since he was 8 1/2 months. However, I've had a tough time capturing that teethy grin. One night, John and I tag teamed and made him giggle and snapped some really cute shots. It just so happened to be his 10 month birthday that day too!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I always wanted to get one of those tunnels when Sinclair was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, John Parker is such a DARLING! I want to squeeze him every time you put up new pictures. His profile is irresistible and those big eyes looking up at you!?... How do you get anything done. I would stare at him all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep...totally agree. i could eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have tunnel envy, too! JP is getting so big. Can you believe he's almost a year old?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies for all the sweet comments. I seriously kiss John Parker and squeeze him at least 30 times a day! We are so thankful to have a neighbor who lets us borrow her son's toys. We love the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete