Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunny Days

A few weekends ago, the temperatures reached into the high 50's. It was a heat wave of sorts which provided much needed relief from the extremely cold winter that we've had. I know, I know, we really have no reason to complain seeing as the Northeast and Midwest are covered with inches upon inches of snow every other day. It's just that I've grown accustomed to moderate winters and this one has been downright cold.

During the weekend, we enjoyed our first picnic of 2010, checked out a new local playground, and walked along the Chattahochee river. I was reminded of how much I love nature; I felt such joy and peace as we relished in God's creation. It was definitely hard to get back into the groove of real life after such a wonderful weekend.

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.--Ralph Waldo Emerson









No comments:

Post a Comment