Thursday, March 25, 2010

Amateur Photographer









I'm sure many of you can relate to this post. I can't seem to get enough pictures of my sweet little boy. I seriously take ten pictures of John Parker doing the same thing in the same position, but I can't bring myself to delete even one of them. Perhaps, he smiles or wrinkles his nose a certain way or his hand looks so tiny against his stuffed animal. I'm hoping that I can capture these moments on film since I know they are fleeting. I am a amateur photographer at best, but I have never enjoyed my subject so much.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I haven't been able to delete any pictures of Sinclair either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your photography skills matter when you're taking pictures of something so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! It is hard for me to pick which ones to print : )

    He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete