Thursday, January 21, 2010

No More Peas Please!

We are about a month and a half into eating solid foods. We've established that we really like rice cereal--bland as it may be. However, peas and bananas well those are another story. I think these pictures below sum it up pretty well.

Yummy, it's lunch time!


Hmmmm, what do you have in mind?


Are you really going to make me eat one more bite?


Ugh, these peas are disgusting!!

6 comments:

  1. Nora hates peas, too! For that matter, so do I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I didn't even try peas after Ava. I felt bad because they seemed really gross to me, too! :) Green beans somehow how aren't as vile. He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too funny! i used to mix all of sinclair's food together. it smelled & looked gross but she loved it. i mixed those peas with applesauce and cereal so she ate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah still dislikes peas...it's the texture! Every time I actually get him to put them in his mouth he gets this disgusted shiver and still kind of gags:( I don't have much sympathy, but Jamie does (Jamie hates peas)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the facial expressions. Similar scenario is happening in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That commentary/pictures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete