These video highlights are treasures! I love that you include yourselves in the video - JP will love that. (Jamie and I are not very good at that - we try to avoid the camera:) JP is growing up so fast...such a healthy big boy! And I love watching you as a mommy, Lindz!!! So in love...Can't help but tear up with these videos, and it's not cuz I am 9 months pregnant:)
He is such a cute boy!
ReplyDeleteAdam's mom is dying to get us that bouncy seat, looks like JP loves his.
I see you got an IPHONE?? Assuming John talked you into that one : )
The bouncy seat is JP's favorite toy right now. Carson will love it.
ReplyDeleteJohn actually hasn't talked me into an iPhone yet. He is the one that makes all of our video highlights of JP. You've got to love technology!
These video highlights are treasures! I love that you include yourselves in the video - JP will love that. (Jamie and I are not very good at that - we try to avoid the camera:) JP is growing up so fast...such a healthy big boy! And I love watching you as a mommy, Lindz!!! So in love...Can't help but tear up with these videos, and it's not cuz I am 9 months pregnant:)
ReplyDelete