Monday, November 30, 2009

The Gang's All Here

We recently had a playdate at our place with the Clark's, Conway's, and Boy's crews. It's a family affair for sure since Laura and Andreja have two and the Fabienne and I have one.

It's been so neat to watch the little one's grow and develop personalities. Charlotte loves cuddling with her mama and Clarke just started to crawl. Emma and Elliott had no problem climbing upstairs and exploring John Parker's room. Here are a few pictures from our adventure.

Storytime with Mrs. Laura



Clarke showing John Parker how it's done



Hey, are we on camera?



For posterity, here are all the kids (except for Nora). Getting them to all look at the camera and smile is like moving the Great Wall of China! :)


2 comments:

  1. lindsey, i love the last picture. It is a priceless. None of them look like they care for yet another picture of them. I am laughing hard. Thanks for having us all over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I love that picture, too. Charlotte looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete