She is definitely our little sunshine and has blessed our home. She's picked up a few names over the year-Ladybug, Sunshine, Sissy, Pumpkin, Claire Bear, just to name a few! :) In many ways, I feel a sense of excitement and relief knowing that we've survived the first year with two so close in age. It has had its share of challenges, but the good far outweighed the bad. We've seen the goodness of the Lord. He has stretched us and shaped us in a very real way.
We couldn't resist throwing a Ladybug party for our little baby girl. She loved her cake; the pictures don't do it justice. I got a kick out of looking at her friends faces as they black and red icing definitely left their mark. I don't think she could have looked any cuter that day. I wanted to eat her since she looked so edible in her little party dress. Ok, I'll stop gushing and start posting some pictures. Be prepared, there are lots!
PS--A special thanks to my sister for taking all the pictures. She did a great job! So sad that I didn't get one with her! :(
The Birthday Girl
Bring on the cake!
Really, mom, is the hat necessary?
Brother, don't blow out my candle!
Ladybug Lane
The Spread
Party Favors
Ladybug Cupcakes
Our adorable cousin, Harper Ann
Flirting with our buddy, Camden
Cuddling with Grandpa
Being Goofy with Pops
Our dear friends, Meghan and Owen
My Neighborhood Buddies
Hugs with Grandma
Lolly, is that my cake?
Good friends, Teila and Will
Loving my new toys
Presents=Kid Zone
Happy Birthday Claire!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to your beautiful 1 year old!!!
ReplyDelete