Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July in Pictures

In an attempt to capture the fun that we've had this month, I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures. We had a great fourth with the Ritsemas. We walked around the Marietta Square and enjoyed chilled lemonades and crafts, played by Grandma and Grandpa's pool, cooked out and experienced our first Sparklers. What fourth would be complete without sparklers? I absolutely loved watching JP's eyes light up when he saw it spark for the first time. He just couldn't get enough of them. Right now, he is obsessed with lights. He points at lights whenever we enter or leave the room. It's so fun to watch him be captivated by things that we are so unaware of each day.

Our little buddy Noah also turned one this month. We had a big time at his party. We got to play like the big kids in an inflattable castle. I was surprised at how much JP enjoyed it; he loved bouncing up and down and army crawling around the bumps. He also loved cruising in Noah's car. Boys and their cars...

Taking in the Fourth at the Square



The Birthday Boy and his mommy



Family Photo Op--so few of these!



Love that face--not sure whether to laugh or cry



Fun with Grandpa and Grandma



I love sparklers!!!



Swinging with Daddy



Pool time with Grandma



What, this is the last one?



His Innocent Look



His Poker Face

1 comment:

  1. adorable! he is SUCH a handsome little boy!!! :) love seeing your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete