this is so cute. Nora started doing some of the same stuff. We'll have to get her and JP together. I love your choice of music for background. It inspired me to listen to Bebo today!
These days are too precious...He changes so quickly! Thankfully God places new milestones and joys within each day so you don't miss his baby days too much:)! Love you guys. Candy
I like the new layout. P.S.- I thought I was confused before-what's up with twitpic? :)
ReplyDeleteHey Laura. Twitpic hosts photos taken and uploaded from my phone and shared on twitter.
ReplyDeletethis is so cute. Nora started doing some of the same stuff. We'll have to get her and JP together. I love your choice of music for background. It inspired me to listen to Bebo today!
ReplyDeleteThese days are too precious...He changes so quickly! Thankfully God places new milestones and joys within each day so you don't miss his baby days too much:)!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.
Candy